5. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
The number of paid registration is limited to 1511.
In the afternoon of March 26th 1511, one of the strongest earthquakes in this part of Europe has hit Škofja Loka. Earthquake damage is well documented. Memorial plates, engraved in stone, are built in the walls of the Škofja Loka castle and granary. In the chapel, inside the house of citizen Schwartz, an inscription on the wall has been found, describing earthquake and its consequences. Even thou town has suffered a substantial damage, Bishop Philip has managed to renew it in few years, and quick development followed. Many buildings from those times are still in use today.