4BR is postponed
29. 4. 2020, avtor t4m
Since mass sporting events are currently not allowed (and even for June it doesn’t seem like anything will change), we decided to postpone this year’s Four Bridges Run to the autumn.
We will announce the exact date in May and extend the cheaper applications until the end of June.